Manager, Transaction Advisory
THE MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for a full-time Manager for our Transaction Advisory practice. As Manager, you will play a key role in developing and delivering advisory services and managing and mentoring junior team members. You will have autonomy in executing Transaction Advisory projects and contributing actively to the company’s growth. Our Managers work closely with Partners and interact/manage directly clients. You will be involved in international projects and have the option to work out of our Barcelona or Paris office.
We promote diversity and we like to involve our Managers in other practices of Alira Health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide management and mentoring to direct reports, ensuring that they become well-rounded, well trained, and become quickly assimilated into Alira Health culture, policies, and procedures
- Ensure fair performance reviews for direct reports based on specific, measurable goals
- Provide feedback to both direct reports and project team members
- Provide training to junior staff on a variety of skills, knowledge, and processes
- Manage project processes, from the redaction of marketing material and valuation to negotiation
- Prepare/coordinate business proposals
- Prospect new potential clients
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
- Manage client communications; set expectations, resolve issues as they arise
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure routine documentation of Alira Health services, workflows, analytics, team processes to build internal knowledge-base and efficiencies
- Look for and capitalize upon opportunities to sell additional services to current clients
- Develop industry network
- Promote the company internally and externally, represent the company at events and conferences
- Recognize and seek out opportunities to develop new business opportunities
- Contribute to the success of Alira Health through participation in internal initiatives in professional development, technology, knowledge management, and marketing to further raise the quality and quantity of resources
- Develop domain expertise in one or more aspects of healthcare
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree from top-notch university/business school. A double degree with a healthcare specialization is a plus
- 4+ years of professional experience in M&A or business development in life sciences
- Team player and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships
- Ability to manage a team of 1 to 3 people
- Fluent in English. Other languages such as French considered a plus
If you enjoy the fast pace of consulting, are confident, ambitious, and team-oriented and have the skills and experience to back it up, please send us your cover letter and CV telling us why you are a good fit for the team. We want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com